Compression Therapy - Associate Sales Representative
Director of Sales
Location: Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati
Base Salary - up to 65K (industry experience required to receive this salary)
- No Industry Experience – $45K Base Salary
$1,500.00 guarantee for first 3 months.
Total Compensation: $85K+ total package first year.
Benefits: 401K, Full Medical/Dental
Company develops, manufactures, and distributes medical devices throughout the United States and abroad. The Regional Territory Manager is accountable for promoting, selling and delivering a portfolio of products, including all compression related products, in their assigned territory and contributing to company sales and profit goals. The Regional Territory Manager must possess a commitment and dedication to the company mission and values of providing superior customer service. It is also important to have good product knowledge and compassion in building relationships with our customers including patients, therapists, and resellers as well as internal staff.
- Successfully engages all key accounts within assigned geographical location which includes creating a business plan which encompasses companys' sales goals and objectives.
- Develops and implements strategies to maximize companys' objectives which include analyzing key sales and marketing data to determine the highest opportunity levels within the United States.
- Discovers, creates, develops and nurtures Key Opinion Leader (“KOL”) relationships at a territory, regional and national level.
- Collaborates with the Marketing and Sales teams to coordinate and conduct product launches and bring together marketing campaigns.
- Develops and implements internal and external educational materials for the Compression line of products.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key clinicians and providers throughout the hospital division.
- Increases overall sales volume of companys' Compression products by attaining or exceeding established sales growth objectives in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Works with the Director of Sales to conduct C-Suite level business reviews and contract negotiations within IDN level hospital networks.
- Works collaboratively with the Sales team to analyze territories, develop sales strategies and create marketing literature.
- Develops and maintains a strategic plan, which includes tactical implementation and measurement for key business clinical customers.
- Delivers specialized training programs for both internal and external customers.
- Develops and conducts training and in-servicing for large IDN conversions.
- Provides forecasting activity data for the Director of Sales on a monthly basis for the territory and region in which they are responsible for.
- Performs additional duties, including special business projects and analyses, as requested by the Director of Sales or the President of company.
- At least 5+ years of strong sales skills is required.
- Valid US drivers license is required.
- Project management skills to effectively drive projects from start to finish are required.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of all companys' products including features, benefits and applications.
- Knowledge of Financial Business Models and how to conduct analysis.
- Knowledge of companys' customer concerns which include key issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Develops internal and external training and education programs for the entire Compression product line.
- Intermediate computer and word processing skills, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate product related clinical information and evidence based opinions clearly and concisely.
- Ability to continually drive company forward, meeting and exceeding goals, expressing a high level of understanding of standardization and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally through both verbal and written skills.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan and set priorities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Ability to exercise good judgment with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of company.
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read computer screens and mail.
- Ability to unpack and move supplies up to 30 pounds.
- Professional and deadline-oriented environment in an office setting.
- Interaction with staff and customers.
- Sixty percent (60%) travel is required.