POSITION: Sales Representative
Territory covers: Western Texas (Can live in Midland, El Paso, Amarillo, etc.)
Total 1st year comp at plan $110- $120k
Mileage is actually $0.25
Medical, Dental and Vision available at new hire
401k available 30 days after new hire
Our Client is a national provider of medical supplies to patients in the home, specializing in ostomy, wound care, urology, diabetes, incontinence and enteral nutrition. Our client provides the services and support needed to maximize clinical outcomes and manage benefits. Our Client is an international retailer and distribution company, as their platform for expansion into the United States marketplace. Our client is more prepared than ever to tackle the changing healthcare landscape. Our global focus is the patient; they are at the center of everything we do.
Our Client is currently seeking a full-time Account Manager to join their team. The Account Manager is responsible for selling products and services in a pre-established territory. In addition, the Account Manager must be able to grow sales territory to obtain company goals. This person must be customer service oriented and possess a fierce attention to detail. Our Client offers a fast-paced, productivity driven environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits. Call points are hospitals, physician offices, homecare agencies, and DMEs. If you are self-motivated, personable and competitive with a passion to excel, we want to meet you!
- Initiate the sale of our clients services and product offerings using a structured sales process
- Prospect, identify and qualify new referral opportunities
- Develop a progressive, long-term, referral generating relationship with the customer
- Successfully present and implement new marketing programs within the assigned territory
- Network with healthcare professionals, institutions, community agencies, key trade associations, and specific manufactures to promote our clients value proposition
- Attend trade shows, conferences and association meetings
- 2 year degree, or 1-2 years sales experience, preferably within healthcare
- Basic business skills with a moderate level of proficiency, including a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with wound care, urology and/or diabetes a plus
- Stellar verbal and communication skills
- Must be personable, outgoing and self-motivated
- Excellent communication (written and oral), negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at all levels
Our client offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE.