We have an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager Managing 6-10 sales representatives. Candidates must have 3+ years of Sales Management experience managing a team of medical sales representatives. The focus will be on breastfeeding and enteral feeding products so past experience with OBGYN call points are a plus. Please do not apply if you have not managed a team of sales representatives.
Regional Sales Manager
Base Salary Range: $110-$120K based on experience
Commission: $55K at plan uncapped – 6 month guarantee of 100% commission
Internet/Phone Allowance: $125/mo
Motus Driver Program:Monthly Fixed Rate reimbursement (Insurance, License, Registration, Taxes, Depreciation) plus Monthly Variable Rate reimbursement based on submission of business mileage (Gas, Oil, Maintenance, Tires)
Location: prefer candidates to live in Chicago area.
EDUCATION and CRITICAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Coaches and trains field sales consultants on selling skills, approaches and prioritization to drive sales growth
- Executes to strategic initiatives in hospital channel
- Invests in IDN (Integrated Delivery Networks) relationships and growth from these key customers
- Focuses team efforts on key accounts with cross-functional specialist teams (NICU Specialists, Enteral Feeding Specialists, National Account-IDN Teams)
- Motivates and creates support and excitement for new initiatives
- Sets sales goals and manages performance against goals
- Develops complex proposals and approving unique packages
- Drives sales opportunities forward through participation in critical sales meetings, challenges sales consultants, and prioritizing efforts
- Recruits talented Sales Consultants and manages interim vacancies
- Complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Supervises employees by planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Follows all Company rules and regulations, including health and safety rules
- Successfully interacts with employees at all levels
- Regular, reliable performance of all job duties
- Travel as may be required to meet business and customer expectations
- Performs all other duties as assigned or as may be required from time to time
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university is required. Major in Marketing or Business Administration preferred
- Successful selling experience of at least 3 years preferred in Healthcare / Hospitals
- Successful direct managerial experience of at least 3 years preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience necessary to support Essential Functions
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Experience working in an environment with global objectives
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English
- Apply principles of logical thinking to solve practical problems
- Travel up to 60% of the time, including occasional international travel
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often exposed to road travel and clinical environments, such as hospitals, physician offices, and clinics
The employee is expected to efficiently and effectively perform all of the above tasks.
Client company will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This job description is subject to change at any time. Client company has the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job as business needs require.