Regional Sales Director (Sales Representative) - Birmingham, AL
Base: $70,000 - $80,000
Commissions:$6,000/month 4 Month Guarantee, plus 10% on every dollar above plan
- Total commissions at plan $100K
First Year at plan: $180,000+
Car Allowance: $500/month untaxed
Standard benefit package:(health, dental, vision, 401K)
Territory: Based in Birmingham AL
Desired Experience: Operating Room sales experience, Wound Care sales experience
: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and market segment. Effectively sells the complete Company product line. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers, as well as constantly works to expand business at existing accounts.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION
- Promotes/sells/secures orders for products from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach, which allows the Territory Manager to demonstrate the increased patient outcomes and superior cost effectiveness. Specifically targets areas of the hospitals including Trauma, ED, Wound Care, Operating Room, Cath Lab/IR, and Critical Care Units.
- Demonstrates the Company products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs through a consulting style business relationship. This will additionally be done in conjunction with the management of the local contracted Independent sales force.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes daily telephone and in person sales calls and presentations to existing and prospective customers. Also manages these same functions of the individual Independent sales representatives within his/her market segment.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their growth potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers, and ensures that the same level of quality is represented from the Independent sales force.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, Independent representatives and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Helps to create and maintain an environment of growth of the Company Combat product line as the primary goal throughout the Territory.
- Identifies advantages of Company’s products/services over the established industry standards in the hemostatic agent market.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy while simultaneously coordinating the same with the assigned Independent representatives.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas. Ensures this information is also disseminated throughout the Independent sales groups.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reports directly to the Area Vice President
Must possess at least two years experience in the Operating Room and /or Wound Care sales profession. Possession of Bachelors Degree is required. Must demonstrate a history of success, aptitude for problem-solving ability to determine solutions for customers. Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment where sales growth is the primary objective. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office applications and possess a valid driver’s license