Searching for a bright, motivated, and aggressive sales representative for a strong medical device company. This job calls on surgeons, physicians offices, and acute facilities. The product base includes a line of healthcare barrier protection devices, specifically specialty surgical gloves, surgical synthetic gloves, and chemical and cut resistant gloves. There is a huge industry for this product line and potential for a large sales base.
Salary: $65,000 - 75,000 base
Commissions: at plan: $40,000 uncapped
1st month commission guarantee: $7500
1st year total compensation average $120K+ with salary and commissions
Company car (Valued at $47,000)
Percentage of Travel: 40% (2 nights per week)
Call Points: Hospitals, physician offices, surgery centers.
Company Competitors: Medline, Cardinal, Regent etc.
Laptop, Cell Phone & Travel Expenses Paid
Call Points Hospitals, Physician Offices, Surgery Centers, Distributors
Benefits: Full Medical/Dental, 401K, Company Car with fuel and repair expenses paid
Territory: Based in the San Francisco / East Bay Area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building relationships with surgeons, distributors and purchasing personnel, and physicians
- Strong sales
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Ability to drive compliancy with GPO and IDN contracts
- Ability to conduct evaluation of product usage at the hospital level
Responsible for initiating sales calls on hospital departments including operating room, emergency room, sterile supply, nursing evaluation committees, admin and purchasing. Secondary call level would be calling on distributors that carry the product line and distribute to hospitals and acute facilities. This position offers extensive training, tremendous career growth opportunities, 401k, full benefit package, car allowance and expense reimbursement.
- Must have a minimum of two to three years of medical sales experience.
- Ideal candidate has experience selling to multiple departments in the hospital marketplace, business to business sales experience, or a distributor with similar qualifications.
- Success is dependent on your ability to manage a three-state territory converting hospitals to use and form a broad knowledge base covering barrier protection products while balancing communication and interaction with distributors.
- A four-year college degree is required.