Wisconsin - Acute Care - Medical Sales Representative
Our client, has a Health and Medical Solutions team that is searching for an Acute Sales Representative
to cover a sales territory. Responsibilities will primarily include marketing our Orthopedics and Advanced Wound Care products in, but not limited to the Hospital, Orthopedic and Wound Care Clinics. We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
Acute Sales Representative
Base Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Bonus/Commissions: $50,000 Capped
Medical / Dental /401K (5.5% of base salary, with match)
Company Allowance: Fixed amount with variable Reimbursement
Profile: Clinical or medical sales experience into hospitals
About the Role
What You Will Do
Who You Are
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize territory and company objectives, including analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the key opportunities in the territory.
- Establish understanding of the customer’s corporate dynamic, key issues and concerns, including challenges and opportunities that can increase business revenue.
- Increase overall sales volume of Company medical products by attaining or exceeding established sales objective by implementing sales plans and marketing programs.
- Collaborate in the development of internal and external training and education programs for various Company assigned disease treatment therapies for customers.
- Conduct seminars, presentations, and training of Company products for key customers.
- Attend territory / regional industry shows and symposiums.
- Remain cognizant of trends and developments in the field by monitoring competitor activities, products, and trade information throughout assigned territory.
- Knowledge of internal operations (i.e., Customer Service, Contract Management, GPO’s, Distribution, etc.)
- Provide up to date and accurate forecasting and sales funnel activity for the assigned territory to Regional Sales Manager in a timely fashion.
- Maintain account records, a healthy pipeline and track calls in CRM of all territory activity.
- Submit all reports and administrative tasks timely and accurately.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and coordination with other company colleagues
What We Can Offer You
- Four (4)-year college or university degree is preferred
- Two (2) to three (3) years of sales experience with abundance of prospecting, cold-calling and closing new business
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including; but not limited to, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to plan and organize time, schedules, and effective use of company resources
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems or customer contact database applications
- Proven problem-solving abilities and excellent people skills
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Strong time and territory management skills are a must
- Must live in the assigned territory
- Valid US driver’s license and must meet company's Corporate Vehicle Policy Standards
- TRAVEL: Ability for 50% travel
Our client believes every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working for our client is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.