Lymphedema Medical Advisor
About the Role
Our clients Health and Medical Solutions team is searching for a Lymphedema Medical Advisor
to cover a sales territory. Responsibilities will primarily include marketing compression, within but not limited to DME/HME facilities and vein/vascular/lymphedema clinics. We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
Medical Sales Advisor
Base Salary: $60K - $76K
Bonus/Commissions: up to 50% of base
Medical / Dental /401K (5.5% of base salary, with match)
Company Allowance: Favor Program Fix amount with variable Reimbursement
Territory: Indianapolis and St Louis are preferred base cities. Covers, Indianapolis, St Louis, Kansas City, Louisville, New Orleans, Birmingham and Little Rock. Travel is big but you really just work those 5 or 6 major cities, don’t really venture out into the rural areas or the smaller towns, not unless they actually call you there.
What You Will Do
Who You Are
- Provide training on the measuring and fitting for compression garments.
- Support clinicians/therapists/certified lymphedema therapists in garment fitting and troubleshooting.
- Host events and speak publicly in front of small to large groups of industry and clinical professionals.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize territory and company objectives, including analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the key opportunities in the territory.
- Establish understanding of the customer’s corporate dynamic, key issues and concerns, including challenges and opportunities that can increase business revenue.
- Increase overall sales volume of company products by attaining or exceeding established sales objectives by implementing sales plans and marketing programs.
- Collaborate in the development of internal and external training and education programs for various company assigned disease treatment therapies for customers.
- Conduct in-services, seminars, presentations, and training of company products for key customers.
- Attend territory and regional industry trade shows and symposiums.
- Remain cognizant of trends and developments in field by monitoring competitor activities and products, and trade magazines throughout assigned territory.
- Knowledge of internal operations (i.e., Customer Service, Contract Management, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to successfully represent and grow the company business.
- Provide up to date and accurate forecasting and sales funnel activity for the assigned territory to Regional Sales Manager in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining account records and track calls in CRM of all territory activity.
- Submit all reports and administrative tasks accurately and on time..
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and coordination with other company colleagues.
What We Can Offer You
- Four (4)-year college or university degree is preferred.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience with compression garments and fitting preferred.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of clinical experience or medical sales preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including; but not limited to, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to plan and organize time, schedules, and effective use of company resources.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems or customer contact database applications.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and excellent people skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Strong time and territory management skills are a must.
- Must live in the assigned territory.
- Valid US driver’s license and must meet company Corporate Vehicle Policy Standards.
- TRAVEL: Ability for 50% travel
Our client believes every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working for our client is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.