Area Sales Director – South Central Region
Base Salary: $155,000 - $165,000
Car Allowance: $12,000
Bonus Potential: Up to $240,000
401k Option: Company also provides a up to matching contribution option
Healthcare Benefit Options: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Insurance: Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off: Vacation and Sick paid days off are available
Expense Information: Company pays for all business-related expenses (compliance regulations apply)
"The Central Area Director position will assist and direct our Sales team in the Central Area with the selling, marketing and promotion of company' technical high precision products. Responsibilities includes a sales strategy, sales management, management of district demonstration equipment, recruitment, hiring, sales performance tracking, personnel development and sales quota attainment, and overall performance of assigned district.
This position covers the Central region including:
Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas, (Subject to change). Preferably the applicant resides in one of the listed states. Must be available to travel domestic up to 70% of the time.
Key Success Indicators: Sales Leadership
Key Success Indicators: Customer Relations & Marketing Management
- Responsible for achievement of district sales quota by territory and participation in achievement of company targets as defined by the President of North America
- Provides leadership and management to hybrid sales model of direct and distribution channels within their assigned sales district
- Deliver accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecasts to President of North America
- Determination of appropriate territory pricing and discounts
- Directing product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line
- Develop and implement sales strategy, an management strategy, development plan, sales forecasts to ensure sales territories objectives are met
- Directing staffing, training, and performance evaluations to developing and controlling sales program
- Responsible for sales representative development including product training, sales process training and professional development"
- Works with the Marketing department to plan advertising and trade show participation on a regional and national level
- Responsible for relationship and account development with key IDNs and GPOs in region.
- Ensures that the sales team is following up on key initiatives and directives associated with new contract launch and regulations.
- Meeting with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships, and negotiating and closing deals
- Increase market share percentage through direct and indirect channels along with effective collaboration with hospitals, surgeons, and distributors
- Analyzing sales statistics to determine appropriate inventory levels"
Client Company is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. "We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred with a major in Business or Science
- A minimum of ten years of B2B experience is required within the medical device field
- A minimum of five Years of experience within the Orthopaedic space
- A minimum of five years of managerial experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability handling sensitive/confidential situations
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Willing to work within a medical facility operating room
- Willing to travel within the assigned territory by personal vehicle
- Must complete a successful background check and drug screening
- Legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future