JOB DESCRIPTION –
Min USD $75,000.00/Yr.
Max USD $85,000.00/Yr.
: $25 - 30k / Yr. Variable Target at plan (uncapped)
401K, Full Medical / Dental
The Account Executive
serves as a business contact for regional corporate accounts and VA customers and is responsible to drive sales, customer satisfaction and account maintenance. The Account Executive is expected to consistently provide proactive and unparalleled customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
In addition, the Account Executive will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities with a focus on profitability, organic growth and relationship building. The Account Executive is primarily responsible for achieving profitable sales growth goals and objectives by means of proactive account portfolio management and time and territory management. This includes establishing customer agreements and approved GPO conversion for the complete product portfolio. Drives all rental and capital equipment sales in territory. Reports to the Sales Director.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands that 75% of time spent needs to be focused on growth selling activities. The remaining 25% of time spent on strategic planning and administrative responsibilities.
- Work closely with sales leadership to implement sales strategy.
- Documents customer activity in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborate with teammates and counterparts in base business and competitive account strategies.
- Participates in the determination of market potential in assigned territory. Ensures results are achieved by frequently assessing pipeline, forecast and quota to actual. Readjusts strategy throughout the year to ensure meeting plan.
- Understands pre-call planning process, call execution, presentation and customer follow-up.
- Effectively uses sales tools (Customer Relationship Management) to manage sales against forecast. Uncovers additional revenue and product opportunities in current accounts.
- Facilitates customer contract renewals in a timely and organized fashion.
- Calls on current and prospective customers in the healthcare continuum.
- Acquire, build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Create, prepare and deliver customer business reviews.
- Coordinate with internal and external contacts to manage capital and rental projects, including conversions, delivery, installation, and follow up.
- Understands the clinical, financial, and regulatory challenges of customers.
- Able to provide both demonstrations and in-servicing of company products.
- Fluent understanding of the customer bottom line and ability to communicate total cost of ownership “story” and “complete value proposition”.
- Management of sales pipeline from lead generation to close.
- Develops and maintains both territory business plans and individual account plans.
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Service, Operations, Supply Chain, Contracts, and Marketing, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Qualifies leads while consistently closing business in order to meet and exceed sales quota.
- Assist Corporate Account Team with specific account support both regionally and nationally.
- Travels frequently, visiting and meeting with current customers and prospective clients.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills & Experience
Preferred Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum 3 years of medical sales experience
- Demonstrates strong leadership, prospecting, account planning, funnel and forecasting, time and territory management, call execution, negotiation and C-suite presentation skills
- Understands customer buy process through-out the healthcare continuum
- Proven sales success and documented track record to an assigned sales quota.
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work remotely without daily supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Minimum 3 years of medical sales experience preferably in the post-acute market space
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Outlook and Sales Force (SFDC)
- Demonstrates professionalism in working with internal and external associates – treating all issues and people fairly.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution.