|POSITION TITLE:||Sales Support Representative|
|REPORTS TO POSITION:||Regional Sales Manager|
|GBU/REGION/FUNCTION:||Medical/ USA /Sales|
|LOCATION:||DC, Baltimore or Virginia based|
Base Salary: $65K
Potential bonus included
Company car (Brand New Jeep Cherokee Limited)
Full medical/dental/vision, 401K
After 8-16 months the new hire will be offered a position as a full line sales representative role and will have the opportunity to double their earnings.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION
Sales Support Representative (SSR) in the Medical division is an entry level sales position. The SSR is primarily responsible for supporting Account Managers (AM) in their assigned region and/or AMs in other regions. The support of the AMs will include:
· Helping with evaluations of company products
· Implementation of conversions
· In-service of company products
· Conversion follow-up, etc.
Secondarily, when a SSR is not assisting an AM, the SSR will be responsible for targeting and selling into the Surgery Center Market of the assigned region. Selling activity related to the SSR includes cold calls, setting appointments, in-services, conducting evaluations, demonstrating product and closing business on all company products.
|RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES|
|· Assisting Account Mangers 65%
· Surgery Center Sales 20%
· Training and In-servicing 10%
· Administrative work (CRM, etc.) 5%
1. Assist Account Managers in evaluations, implementation of conversions, conversion follow-up, in-services, etc.
2. Sell into the Surgery Center Market which consist of cold calls, setting appointments, in-services, conducting evaluations, demonstrating product and closing business on all company products.
3. Provide daily and monthly reports on activities, opportunities and general state of territory. Keep current information in Siebel CRM.
4. Administrative responsibilities regarding expense reports and call reports to be completed in a timely manner.
5. Regular consistent contact with AMs in assigned region. Also, regular contact with Sales, Marketing, Contracts and Customer Service Departments.
|KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS|
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required.
2-4 years working experience in sales or customer service related field. Medical sales experience preferred. Clinical training and experience along with strong innate selling skills will be considered.
|Knowledge and Skills|
|· Demonstrated strong selling and communication skills. Must be comfortable talking to prospective clients including surgeons and nurses.
· Strong organizational, planning, computer and administrative skills. Knowledge of and ability to competently use Microsoft Office programs.
· Strong listening skills. Must be able to follow customer needs and wants.
· Demonstrated ability to work within matrix organization. Capacity to interface effectively with cross-functional employees of all levels. Must be able to work within a team.
|Desirable Job Competencies|
Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Prioritize and organize effectively in order to maximize productivity.
Ability to work both independently and with employees of all levels, especially other members of the sales team.
|Additional Requirements (travel, etc.)|
|60-80% travel required. Must be willing to relaocate