Specialty Rehab - Sales Representative
Business Management & Administration
In this hybrid inside, outside sales position, the Specialty Sales Representative
is responsible for exceptional customer service while achieving the territory sales targets either on the Patient Advocate Sales Team and/or the Outside Clinical Representative Team. Dependent upon the needs of the organization, this representative would be responsible for sales performance wherever the organizational need.
: $90,000 - $100,000
: $ 80K
First Year At Plan
: $180,000 Travel:
2-3 weeks a month
(5% match), Full Medical / Dental Benefits, company expense card
- Maintains a strong and collaborative working relationship with their respective counterparts in the sales organization.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with and between customer key decision makers (PTs, OTs, Therapy Managers & Directors, Physiatrists, Neurologists, Other Medical Professionals and C Suitepersonnel).
- Consistent and productive communication with patients and clinicians.
- Works cross functionally in a positive manner with Technical Support, Service, Sales Operations, Marketing, andother key personnel within the organization.
- Executes quarterly territory plan in coordination with their respective sales counterpart and the VP of Sales.
- Participates in weekly outside and inside sales team calls and bi-monthly sales team conference calls.
- Accountability to supervisor of key reports, daily sales call log notes, and expense reporting.
- Works cross functionally in a positive manner with Technical, Clinical Support, Service, Sales Operations,Marketing, and other key personnel within the organization.
- Ensures territory achieves annual sales revenue and referral numbers.
- Grow patient referrals by building clinic competence and awareness of RTI resources and home referralprogram.
- Keeps abreast of relevant Scientific publications, RTI product enhancements and clinical experience/knowledge
- Ability to do both the inside and outside sales positions.
- Performs cold calling to strategically build clinic base that can be leveraged to maximize home referrals and sales.
- Executes sales and marketing initiatives and other identified programs
- Performs clinic and consumer presentations in person or remotely dependent upon the need.
- Attends trade shows and peer support groups
- Submits quarterly territory plan to the Vice President of Sales.
- Perform monthly referral analysis for existing clinics and reports on one on one calls to their respectivesupervisor.
- Complete weekly one on one calls with the respective sales counterpart.
- Manages and operates within approved expense budget.
- Ensures that all sales activities within assigned territory are conducted to the highest ethical standards and in amanner that is fully compliant with Company policy (including QOP-72-01) and laws and regulations.
- Administrative tasks to include timely reporting, data entry (CRM, Expenses to include self and outsidesales, Monthly Reports) and forecasting.
- Conducts referral reviews and other presentations to customers as needed.
Limitations and Disclaimer
- 10+ years of medical device sales experience and/or relevant sales experience
- Proven track record of success in sales positions.
- Strong business acumen.
- A self-starter, capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team player and work cross collaboratively with multiple departments.
- Experience working both with clinicians and patients.
- Ability to develop in depth clinical knowledge about products and services.
- BA or BS is highly preferred.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employeeoccupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to performother job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this jobsuccessfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis. This job description in no way creates an implied
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety ofthemselves or other employees.