Director of National Accounts and Contracts
Direct reports: N/A
: Remote, can live anywhere in the US.
$120,000 - $160,000
$40,000 + Uncapped
Total First Year at Plan:
Company also provides a up to matching contribution option
Healthcare Benefit Options:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Insurance:
Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off:
Vacation and Sick paid days off are available
Company pays for all business-related expenses (compliance regulations apply)
: 40% - 60%
The National Account and Contract Manager is responsible for overseeing all processes related to contract creation including drafting, negotiation, redlining, executing, contract activation and contract maintenance associated with IDN's and/or Regional GPOs. This role will provide support to General Manager and have close collaborations with, Area Sales Directors, Territory Consultants and Product Managers on National GPO Contracts and RFIs/RFPs. The National Account and Contract Manager will conduct needs assessment and ensure contracts are compliant and profitable.
Key Success Indicators:
Key Success Indicators: Business Development
- Contract Management
- Negotiating, drafting, revising and implement unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions of IDN/Regional GPO agreements to ensure compliance with appropriate laws and regulations
- Implementation of pricing and contracting strategies including pre and post deal evaluation, gaining approval, and proposing corrective actions as market dynamics change.
- Prepare and finalize language for contracts and agreements that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services
- Collaborate with the Sales and Business Development teams to create strategies, administer contracts and address account specific contracting opportunities and work together to explore expanded market opportunities
- Supplying contractual and other business agreement guidance to internal management including sales and business development management
- Maintain detailed and organized files. Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy
- Serve as the main point of contact for contract topics and questions "
- Participating in the development and negotiation of business alliances and other collaborative agreements, as necessary
- Collaborating with the Finance, Legal, Quality, Compliance and other departments for consistent business rules focused on appropriate reporting and compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Work closely with the Area Sales Directors and Territory Consultants to monitor market, product terms and conditions as well as changes in laws and regulations and inform direct and in-direct personnel on the implications of any such changes
- Evaluate contracting proposal recommendations by reviewing the ROI of the T&C and analyze any elements of risk or downsides of not moving forward
- Assisting in the development of business and sales channel segment strategies with the President of North America"
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; Master's Degree (MBA) or Law Degree preferred
- Detail orientated while being able to provide strategic thinking and perspectives
- Minimum five years of experience in drafting and negotiating agreements in the healthcare industry
- Must have experience working with GPO and IDN customers
- Capable of drafting complex contract terms and conditions, attention to detail, reviewing contracts for conformity to policies and identifying and assessing risks is required
- Experience with creating legal documents, contract processes and policies, innovative contracting strategies, market channel net pricing policies, market access analytics, and customer profitability.
- Must possess the ability to examine, communicate and fulfill objectives according to business priorities and strategy
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication & negotiation skills
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook negotiating terms and conditions
- Must complete a successful background check and drug screening
- Legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future